- Alice Colson - AFD
I – Assessment – How far are we from effectively financing the water and sanitation sector?
- Didier Allely, GLAAS & TrackFin
Assessment – How far are we from effectively financing the water and sanitation sector?
II – Of the need for more engagement: PDBs leveraging private and public stakeholders
- AFD Céline Robert – Co Chair of the Water Finance Coalition
Boosting international cooperation on water challenges: the role of public development banks in unlocking water and sanitation investments
- CAF (Ángel Cárdenas) – The case of PROMADEC: of the potential of combining IFIs resources and PDBs resources
PDBs to leverage financing in the water sector
III – Of the complementarity of tools: PDBs as a catalyser
- Case Study Blue credit line, Morroco – EIB – Emmanuel Chaponniere
De la Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations en France à la ligne bleu au Maroc, tour d’horizon de l’expérience de la BEI vis-à-vis des Banques Nationales de Développement.
- Case Study– BOAD –Oumar TEMBELY
- Case Study BAfd – Ousseynou Guene
Role of public development banks in unlocking water and sanitation investment - AfDB Response