To acquire the capacities to develop a climate change adaptation plan at a basin scale.
The pilot course will develop the following topics:
• Problematic Water and Climate Change;
• Integration of adaptation measures into river basin management plans;
• Example of adaptation plan to climate change;
• Examples of basin plans and medium contracts (river, lakes, territories, aquifers, bays ...) incorporating adaptation measures;
• Discussion on the management strategy of the Descoberto River sub-basin, the largest source of supply in the Federal District (DF).
See the press article : Funcionários do GDF começam capacitação para enfrentar crise hídrica